Welcome to Digitália, the brand new version of KlimoTheca (founded in 2002), the digital collection of the University of Pécs Library and Knowledge Centre (hereinafter PTE EKTK).
On our website the digitized documents of the PTE EKTK are mostly available for free and our repertoire is constantly expanding with new books. Developments in technology have enabled us to make digital reading more enjoyable and easier for our readers. Our goal is to continue the traditions of our predecessors.
In line with the mission of the PTE EKTK, our main goals are to:
• make most of the documents on our website free to read,
• make digital items available for personal, educational and research purposes,
• make the cultural values of the PTE EKTK become widely available,
• create a collection that supports education, research, healing and artistic activities at the university,
• create a user-friendly community space in the virtual world for all readers who need professional scientific information.
In order to further develop Digitália, feedback from our readers is essential. We gladly welcome all opinions and recommendations regarding the expansion of our collection. If you have any questions, please contact one of our colleagues using the contact details provided.
Wishing you an enjoyable browsing:
Staff of the University of Pécs Library and Knowledge Centre
Pécs, 18 March, 2022